Spanking Sarah Gregory

페이지 정보

작성자 Micheline 작성일23-11-24 14:50 조회85회 댓글0건

본문

I'm so excited to be launching a brand new clips4sale retailer Intimate Spanking so what better means to start out running a blog again. Now that I have a whole lot of time on my fingers and I am not busy shooting and touring, I'm house on this self-isolation due to the coronavirus I might be running a blog extra! I want to introduce the brand new store and give you all some of the new photographs from the first set of films posted!

The first film is known as Girlfriend Spanking Fun and stars Anastasia Rose and Kendra Heart. We filmed this last 12 months at Fetishcon and these two ladies Loved making this content material as they have an actual life friendship and relationship so it came so naturally to them. Listed below are some photos!

The subsequent movie to look stars two foreign faces to the spanking world, but not to the grownup business. Nora Nova and Alison Rey are very outstanding figures in grownup videos and I am so excited that they needed to shoot for Intimate Spanking. They shot 4 videos, in this first one, they play secretaries who have a secret crush on one another. Alison will get in trouble on objective as a result of she is aware of what the consequences will be. Listed below are some pictures from "Consequences She Likes"

The next film stars me alongside the attractive Macy Nikole. I met her at Fetishcon 2019 and she admitted she loved my movies and really wanted me to spank her, so in fact I had to shoot together with her. I don’t normally seem in movies for the brand new retailer, but I couldn’t resist spanking this cutie! See us in "Yes Mistress"

The Fourth film to appear in the store stars two faces which have shot plenty of content for Intimate. Kiki Cali and Veronica Weston. These two are fabulous in this fashion of movie as they're both precise spankos who also have achieved adult work as nicely. They've a pure chemistry and I'm excited to shoot tons extra of them collectively. Here they star in "Fun within the Tub"

Next we've a film starring Lady Alice and Violet October. These two were fabulous together on film and Violet admitted that she beloved submitting to Alice. Alice has such a pure style to her topping that is it insatiable. See them in "Asking For it"

The next movie stars two sizzling girls that can seem tons on Intimate Spanking, Cara Day and Zoe Page. We filmed this on set of one other large shoot. Once we do Strictmoor shoots, we typically do additional shooting the day after with the ladies that are in town. Cara and Zoe were more than excited to shoot for the brand new retailer in "Our Little Secret"

The final film I am going to blog about as we speak is called "Promiscuous Girls Get Punished" and stars two faces that can be seen a lot on this retailer, Miss Lovecraft and Veronica Weston. The spanking in this movie is a bit more durable, but also Miss Lovecraft has a natural approach of creating it so sexy as effectively.

In case you loved this informative article and also you would want to be given more information regarding spanked bare otk i implore you to stop by our own web-page.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.